Recent content by Rickmalone

1. Rickmalone

Tank Pressure

Thanks. I have attached the CSV1A to the system. With the pressure switch set at 125/145 psi what am I to adjust the valve to? Do I need a separate pressure gauge on the valve itself or is the gauge on my Tee enough?
  2. Rickmalone

Tank Pressure

I built a house on a hill 200 feet higher in elevation than my public water source. I have installed a booster pump and a 150psi well tank at the lower elevation. I believe I need to set the pressure switch as close as possible to the 150psi. If I set the pressure switch at 125/145 psi does...
  3. Rickmalone

adding a pump to city water

Thank you so much. I appreciate the info.
  4. Rickmalone

Recommendations on what pump to get? Best brands and models? I know you said 10 GPM @ 140 PSI. Is that the only numbers I need to be concerned with? If anything I would like to err on too large instead of too small. What about the outlet size on the pump? does it need to be the same size as my...
  5. Rickmalone

Thanks so much. I do have power down at the lower part of the land. With that being the case is keeping all the equipment down below the best route to go? I do plan on putting in a 1 1/2" line. Should I put several check valves in the line as it rises that much elevation? Also do I need a...
  6. Rickmalone

I have some land which has city water at the lower elevation. I would like to build at a location on the land which is about half a mile from the water and 200 feet higher in elevation. Looking for advice on what the best way to get the city water up the hill at that distance. Do I put in a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks