Recent content by rick_ca

1. rick_ca

What Did I Hit

Quick Update went out and added another 20foot of poly pipe to existing new line and did as Valveman said twisted it to the right held on tight as I thought I was going to lose it glad I had the rope tied off LOL, so story as it stands I found another 10ft of drop made all connections and now...
  2. rick_ca

What Did I Hit

the pump is a Myers 4inch in a 6inch well casing I spoke to a friend whos a plumber he says to remove the torque arrestor for now and see if the pump goes down further plus i will be able to see if pump is in the water without it on.
  3. rick_ca

What Did I Hit

It is a 6inch steel casting in the well
  4. rick_ca

What Did I Hit

Hi all hope someone can help me I installed a submersible pump today after my two line jet pump went bad and I wanted the pump out of the house and in the well, so I pulled up the old lines in the well and measure total length which was 30feet and laid new pump 2feet higher and marked 1-1/4inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks