Recent content by rhyudog

1. rhyudog

Aquia II toilet

yup... you're right again. i looked at the seal you were talking about and there was a tiny sac filled with water that developed. I popped it and the water came out so there is no more bump so there is no longer any water leak. Thanks again Terry!!!
  2. rhyudog

Aquia II toilet

sure enough after i turn the water off, the trail of water is still running down the inside of the wall of the toilet. the water in the tank also empties till there is very little water. So, where is this flapper that i need to replace? I've attached a picture if you can show me exactly where...
  3. rhyudog

Aquia II toilet

I purchased the Aquai II toilet about a year back and was wondering if there's anyone out there (or Terry) that can pinpoint my problem. There seems to be a small trail of water that's running inside the wall of the toilet. Early in the morning, I hear a chirping noise that sounds like water is...
  4. rhyudog

Mansfield toilet handle stuck

Thank you both so much. I will be installing the seal in about a week and see if that works. I really appreciate all your help!
  5. rhyudog

Mansfield toilet handle stuck

The handle on the mansfield toilet occasionally gets stuck when trying to flush the toilet. Does anyone know what this might be caused by? I tried taking a picture of the flush valve. Someone tole me that the red rubber needs to be replaced. Thanks in advance. Joe
  6. rhyudog

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Great toilet I just purchased and installed the Aquia II toilet after reading through all the posts here (Thanks Terry for having such a great website). The install took quite awhile since the I had to also install the toto washet I had for over three years (the main valve that comes with the...
  7. rhyudog

downspout still has water coming out

Sure enough there was a washer that was broken. home depot didn't have a washer so i bought the whole diverter unit. however, i changed the whole unit out and now there's another problem. when i try to turning the water, it is leaking from the shower knob. when i turn the knob so the water comes...
  8. rhyudog

downspout still has water coming out

when i turn the shower knob to have water flow out of the shower, there is still a quite a bit of water coming out of the downspout. does anyone know what's going on here? i would say about 2/3 of the water goes to the shower head and the rest keeps pouring down to the downspout.:(
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks