Recent content by Ramz28

1. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Ok it is done...... many hrs later, phone calls, beer and food. Removed the well house. Dragged 100ft pvc well pump up and out, called craigpump for advice on a pump, great guy.. bought a pump at lowes with new well seal and some heat shrink. What an experience... thank all of you guys for help...
  2. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Yea there is a vent line... so the only place to buy a pump today is home depot.. not very happy with that idea but i need water. My tank is a 8.9gallon drawdown. So im lookin at the most common pumps 10gpm. Seems like that will be a good match based on what ive read. If i go with a larger...
  3. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Ok sh#t finally hit the fan. Spoke with shaun he was unable to come out this weekend. We were going to link up next weekend.. well pump crapped out......ughhh. just came out of the well. Its a 4 bolt well seal. I loosened all the bolts and was able to pull the pump up a few feet but not all the...
  4. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

This seems like its going to become a big expensive job. I have no idea what im doing. I thought id see the pump and unscrew it and screw the new 1 in.........
  5. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Ok after many hrs of diggin and removing floor boards i still cant find my pump... looked in the well and saw this.... Under my stairs in the utility room is this... I followed the pipes in the utility room they go in the dirt.. i can hear the pump when its on but i cant find it. Then in the...
  6. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Ok the filter is gray when i take it out and very solid. I jut checked the test that the home inspector sent out. It soesnt mention anything except coliform and ecoli. Ecoli came back neg and coliform +. Then the well was treated. It always comes out grey. No smell or anything. I havent drank...
  7. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Also i had the water tested before we purchased. It failed for total coliform. Seller shocked well and had it retested. It has passed. I have a filter after the well tank and after about a month the filter looks like a block of cement. I replace it every 3 weeks.
  8. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Lol i was just about to post a question about that. I explained what was happening to a buddy of mine. His first question was if the pressure switch was clicking on and off when the pump was turninf on and off. I said no it clicks at 40 and at 60 but not in betweeen when the pump turned off. He...
  9. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Thank you. I will remove it and clean/ replace it tomorrow night
  10. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Gray box is pressure switch? What would be the clogged nipple? Thanks
  11. Ramz28

Well pump cycle

Hi everyone. Im new to owning a house with a well system. It seems straight foward but complicated.. hopefully all you gurus can help me. Ive lived here for 8 months with no water problems except for very high tds meter reading if that matters (550ish). Heres the story: I took a hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks