Recent content by purplerascal

1. purplerascal

Toto: on skirts and seats and sitting pretty

So, I've been scouring the boards here and elsewhere in the quest to create the perfect match of toilet and seat (a FrankenToto!). What I've gathered so far: * Some people love the standard inward-sloping standard Toto seat, plus the ease of cleaning a plastic seat; others (me) prefer a...
  2. purplerascal

Differences between 3 Toto

Jimbo, thanks for the burst of sanity - that was like a powerful cleansing flush ;-) Like MissLucy, I've been going round in circles trying to make sense of which toilet to buy. There are so many options -- too many! -- and the wealth of information on these boards both helps narrow down the...
  3. purplerascal

Best classic-looking toilet?

Cheers, Terry - thank you for the speedy response! I will check out those models. Toto Clayton
  4. purplerascal

Best classic-looking toilet?

My plumber swears by the Toto Drake, but our bathroom has a clawfoot tub and a vintage wall-hung sink, so I'm looking for something a bit more classical. Is there something out there that does the job just as well, but has a more vintage profile? The Toto Guinevere, for example, looks really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks