Recent content by Plew

1. Plew

Toilet Flange Help

I ended up going with a happy medium. I have done some soldering of copper pipe connections and am pretty comfortable doing that but soldering the lead pipe to the brass flange looked like a risky job for my soldering capabilities. What I ended up doing is rolling the lead to the brass flange...
  2. Plew

Toilet Flange Help

Thanks for the help. I found that a brass flange that fits over it better and I think it will seal well with a regular wax ring (pretty much the same as the one in your picture) and the brass flange. The tiles are porcelain I plan on drilling the holes for the mounting screws with a diamond...
  3. Plew

Toilet Flange Help

I don't know a lot about plumbing but i'd say lead since the pipe seems pretty soft. Added by Terry Love Lead water closet arm with brass flange.
  4. Plew

Toilet Flange Help

Hi, I am currently working on tiling my bathroom floor and wanted to make sure I am going about the toilet flange correctly. I dry fit the tile and took a couple pictures of how the flange will fit once the floor is tiled. It doesn't seem quite right to me, should the flange fit tighter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks