Recent content by Photovor

1. P

Help understanding this shower setup

What's the deal with stand-up showers (no tub basin) that have a tub spout about a foot off of the floor, and just a single shower head? I'm assuming that this is some sort of retro-fit where they used just a standard valve, and then the tub faucet as a diverter to turn the shower head on? I've...
  2. P

Multiple shower head supply volume question

That's what I figured. I know pex is smaller id than copper, especially when you get into using the crimp fittings as well. At least 2 shower heads would be running at one time, but probably not all 3.
  3. P

Multiple shower head supply volume question

Hi, I was hoping that someone could give me some advice on some plumbing for a new shower I'm working on. We're planning on having 2 (High-Efficiency) shower heads plus a rain maker shower head as well. Each shower head will be controlled by their own mixing valve, and off of one we'll have...
  4. P

Multiple Shower Heads Question

Hello all. I'm designing a shower where I plan to have 3 shower heads positioned throughout the shower. I basically plan on having 1 showerhead per wall. I've been looking up various information on thermostatic valves, diverters, and multiport flow valves, but I think I may be overlooking the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks