Recent content by packman123

1. packman123

Repiping galvanized to pcv

Ok..The fifth picture shows the 2" going up the sink wall from the basement. The stubout on the left is a drain that goes up to the vent and down to the basement through the pipe in picture 5. The whole arrangement is a square of 1.5" galvanized pipe.
  2. packman123

Are you talking about one of these with a cleanout plug right before it goes through the floor joist hole?? I'm assuming the stub out is a SanTee with 1.5 on top and 2-2" holes.. I'm in Menomonee Falls WI.. Are you close?
  3. packman123

Hi I have 2 stubouts under the kitchen sink. The pipe on the left lower goes up and through the framing to the roof vent and also ties in to the right upper stubout at the top. The right stub goes down and ties into the left for venting and drains at the bottom. The first picture shows the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks