Recent content by NJmuddy

1. NJmuddy

TOTO Drake II bowl and tank: finish is GONE

When the very bottom of the bowl started turning weird colors, I followed the advice from TOTO customer service and used vinegar (with limited success). They cautioned against using anything stronger. So yes, guilty of letting this go too long, but it's not human waste or dirt. I've assumed all...
  2. NJmuddy

Interestingly, this is the main toilet in the house; it is used (and cleaned) very frequently. The other toilet (the one with no issues) is used and cleaned considerably less frequently. Thanks for the tip - I will wait to see what TOTO says.
  3. NJmuddy

I use a plastic brush and "eco-friendly" toilet cleaners (never harsh chemicals or abrasives). The brush is visible in the photo. The other toilet in the house, a cheap one from a big-box store that was installed about 15 years ago, has no such issues. Assuming it gets the same maintenance and...
  4. NJmuddy

A few years ago, I bought and installed a TOTO Drake II with the infamous CEFIONTECT® feature. At first, it had green "stains" at the bottom, which TOTO customer support said was from hard water (we do have city water which is quite hard). I used vinegar and it helped a bit, but I had the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks