Recent content by mick04u

1. mick04u

Why is my well pump pressure tank losing pressure when not using water?

The irrigation installer said he will pull out the packer and inspect/replace it.
  2. mick04u

It’s in a more accessible spot....in the middle of the yard.
  3. mick04u

It’s actually losing about 2-3 psi every 2 hours, so it cycles twice every 24 hours. Is it an easy task for the irrigation installer to remove the foot valve and reseat? He keeps saying it’s normal for the cup leathers to leak slightly, so he doesn’t seem to want to do it.
  4. mick04u

I have a deep well / single pipe system. I closed the valve between the pressure tank and the irrigation load and it continued to drop. The irrigation installer said it’s normal for some water leakage through the cup leathers and I shouldn’t be concerned with it cycling once every 24 hours...
  5. mick04u

So it’s not normal for the psi to drop at all on a deep well?
  6. mick04u

I recently had a well and irrigation installed. My well depth is 75’ and I have a 1 H.P. Sta-Rite deep well jet pump (SLE-L) and a 2 gallon pressure tank. The pressure is set to cycle on at 40 and off at 60 psi. I’ve noticed that the pressure drops when I’m not running water. It drops about 5...
  7. mick04u

Diverter valve vibrates

Diverter The diverter I have is a Sayco. It does not have a thin plastic sealing washer but does have washers at end and part way up and another under the Bonnet nut. Nothing seems to be loose and all washers and stem are new. Any other thoughts?
  8. mick04u

Diverter valve vibrates

Hello all....hope you can help me. I have a 3 handle tub/shower faucet. Due to a leaking hot water handle, I replaced the hot water stem assembly. That fixed the problem, but then water was running out the tub spout when the flow was directed to the shower head. I then replaced the diverter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks