Recent content by Michael Delle

1. Michael Delle

Water well nightmare!

Update. The well company sent out a different tech today. He was able to knock down the old jet out of the way and install a new jet and supply pipe down my well. Installed the new pump, and now I have water again. I did talk to the owner of the company and aked why he even tried to pull the...
  2. Michael Delle

Water well nightmare!

It's 2" plastic, and don't think when he first had a problem pulling it out, he should have tried the Rust Out before trying to force it using a jack?
  3. Michael Delle

Water well nightmare!

I had a pump motor go out, windings burned. The only issue right before the pump went out was the motor kicking on and off because of a leak in (sorry don't know what it is called) the plastic fitting with little floating ball connected to the tank. Call the local well man, he confirmed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks