Recent content by mhm63

1. M

Shower/tub combo broken tub spout copper stub out

Thank you so much. This is a better way to do it. I saw it says 5/8 inch. will the tub slip on spout work with 5/8?
  2. M

do you mean the second picture? the second is the tub spout. the first picture is only a copper pipe, I do not know what is inside because it is dark inside. Maybe after I make the hole in the wall a little bigger, I can see it.
  3. M

Thank you very much. I will probably give it a try the way that I described. :)
  4. M

or after I cut the copper pipe, can I use a plug end cap to close the copper pipe in the wall and transfer it to the shower only? is this also possible?
  5. M

if it is like the picture shown, can I open the acrylic wall bigger, and use a mini tubing cutter shown below to cut the broken pipe? then I use a sharkbite coupling to connect a tub spout? is this possible?
  6. M

Thank you, I saw on youtube someone demolished a shower/tub combo like ours, it looks like shown below.
  7. M

Thanks. Is the broken part like this behind the wall? this is one piece shower/tub combo,house was built in 1990.
  8. M

if I cut the copper pipe, can I connect shark bite and still be able to install a new tub spout? or it is better off after cutting it, buy an end cap become a shower only
  9. M

broken tub/shower combo spout stub out

I was trying to change a new tub spout and follow youtube but broke stub out. In this case, if I open the shower wall a little bigger, cut the copper pipe using a mini tub cutter, and connect it with a shark bite work? will I still be able to install a universal tub spout? or buy an end cap and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks