Recent content by Mass_ tech89

1. Mass_ tech89

Alpine boiler losing pressure when isloated

The burner was pretty bad too for being recently cleaned. Not sure what's going to happen here as I'm not sure what this leak could do. The home owner is trying to get warranty.
  2. Mass_ tech89

Hi Dana I called tech support hopin for a rep to come out... No call back yet. The heat exchanger was pretty warped looking I live near the ocean so the salt air does a lot of damage to our heat exchangers.
  3. Mass_ tech89

Here's One shot of the combustion chamber. It was just serviced in April
  4. Mass_ tech89

Hey Dana thank you for the reply. Yes I tested the unit cold with air and water both the pressure dropped with no trace of water. The system is new about 3 years old first service call was just for the hi limit that's when this problem became apparent. They system is poorly done but no real...
  5. Mass_ tech89

Sorry can't post pictures for some reason. first a tech came out for a no heat call and replaced the the high limit about a month ago and when replacing it he noticed the pressure in the boiler dropping but wasn't able to find where it's going it's not going out the drain there's no visible...
  6. Mass_ tech89

Hey guys I have a problem with a burnham alpine The service call is that the Alpine is losing pressure when it is completely isolated from the rest of the system. I removed burner assembly capped off the pressure relief and began Filling the system up with 70 pounds air. Very quickly on the...
  7. Mass_ tech89

Down flow vs up flow for calcite

Thank you guys for your input. so you both agree that they, for most applications are similar in there effectiveness
  8. Mass_ tech89

Down flow vs up flow for calcite

hey guys. Curious to what system is preferable in treating acidic water using calcite. My supply house really pushes the non backwashing units for water treatment. I have installed both but I always thought backwashing units were superior. However recently I was speaking to a rep who said...
  9. Mass_ tech89

Circulation Pump Running Too Much?

What is the main control on your burner? You could simply need to adjust your low limit to the correct temp. if you removed t and t from your aqustat relay and the circulator stopped its because you removed the call for heat. The two wires that connect to t t on your control send 24volts to the...
  10. Mass_ tech89

2 line jet pump no water.

Hey everyone I have a problem with a two line jet pump that is not building pressure. I must admit I am not the most skilled with wells. The first time I was called out the pump was continuously running. I checked the charge on the pressure tank which I found to be low. After filling it back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks