Recent content by LG Jon

1. LG Jon

Best toilet for hard-to-flush drain?

The Flushmate did the trick for me. My drain had two issues, neither of which was fixable without lots of $$$ spent ripping up tiled floors. The pressure assist toilet was a MUCH cheaper option. And it works. After two months of happy flushing with the Flushmate, the plunger is now banished from...
  2. LG Jon

Best toilet for hard-to-flush drain?

I have a drain which is impossible. It flushes fine when it's pristine, but if you put anything solid in it the action slows immediately. The root cause, I believe, is that the plumber put some extra up/down turns in the line when the toilet was re-located during a remodel. Now, any solid...
  3. LG Jon

11" rough in??? Do I get 10" toilet or is there another option

I also have an 11" rough in, and would like to use the Drake. But I notice the current model shows only 13/16" behind the tank (as opposed to the 1 1/8" shown in the drawing above). https://terrylove.com/pdf/cst454cefg-specs.pdf Will that still work with 11"? Sounds tight... If not, is there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks