Recent content by klhwarf

1. K

ProPex Fitting Distributors

None of my local plumbing supply stores carry Wirsbo. Zurn and Viega appear to be the most widely available here in south central pa
  2. K

Looking for addidtional distributors I've been dealing with the online place mentioned in the post above. Dissatisfied with their recent performance (backorders) and the way the fittings were packaged. They are supposedly going to make the poor packaging right by replacing the parts that were...
  3. K

Hello, i've started a project using wirsbo aquapex and am looking for suppliers for the brass fittings. I purchased my initial supplies online and was looking for other distributors for a diy'er but have not been very successful in my search. Any leads on other places to purchase would be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks