ProPex Fitting Distributors

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by klhwarf, Nov 25, 2010.

1. klhwarf

klhwarf New Member

Hello, i've started a project using wirsbo aquapex and am looking for suppliers for the brass fittings. I purchased my initial supplies online and was looking for other distributors for a diy'er but have not been very successful in my search.

Any leads on other places to purchase would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kevin
  2. I have a lot of spare fittings.
  3. gilmil

gilmil New Member

I buy most of my fittings from the local plumbing supply house.

-Gil
  4. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

5. klhwarf

klhwarf New Member

Looking for addidtional distributors

I've been dealing with the online place mentioned in the post above. Dissatisfied with their recent performance (backorders) and the way the fittings were packaged. They are supposedly going to make the poor packaging right by replacing the parts that were subject to loose packaging.

Looking for other places that I can have parts shipped quickly in case I ever have a plumbing emergency with the work being done.

Thanks for your input
  6. gilmil

gilmil New Member

Like I said, my local plumbing shop carries everything one could ever need. Have you stopped by your local plumbing supply house? Where are you located?

-Gil
  7. klhwarf

klhwarf New Member

None of my local plumbing supply stores carry Wirsbo. Zurn and Viega appear to be the most widely available here in south central pa
  8. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Viega is a good choice.
    I'd stick with what is locally available as well.