Recent content by kingston

1. K

how to restart pump after power outage

The switch volt tested fine. But the wires on the Franklin unit, going to the pump, are dead. Is there some kind of shut off when the pressure drops?
  2. K

Thanks, Bob. Testing the wires now.
  3. K

Pleasure plate is probably the wrong word. Whatever is it that lifts up and opens and closes the contacts. I assumed that's what the lever on the models with the lever does. I haven't tested for power, I can just hear it humming when I turn the breaker on and off. Power outage was line down from...
  4. K

Guys, Power went out, wife ran water until system depressurized. Two hours later the power is one but no water. Submerged pump, Amtrol tank, square D pressure switch, no reset lever. No control box. Circuit breaker OK. Switch getting power. Gauge at zero. I lifted the pressure plate the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks