Recent content by k_mart_kmm

1. k_mart_kmm

Replacing a seat??

thats simple. they sell a seat wrench that simply fits into the seat and helps you in unscrewing it. once its out you put the new seat on the wrench and work it in there. its a very cheap tool and it comes in very handy as i have used mine to change my seats my friends seats and my familys...
  2. k_mart_kmm

clean out valve disaster!!! help!!!

thats exactly what i thought! thanks everyone for the help. i guess my snaking job didnt work!
  3. k_mart_kmm

So does this mean that placing a cap on will not send the waste into my house? I lived in this house a few years ago and never noticed the clean out so I dont know if there was a cap on there or not. I do in fact know that now there is no cap. If I have the choice right now to have it inside...
  4. k_mart_kmm

I am in the middle of remodeling a home that me and my children just moved into and i have found that the clean out valve is leaking everything from the sewer to the sinks...even when I wash clothes the water pours from the side of the house. I do not know why there is not a cap on the valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks