Recent content by jsnc

1. jsnc

Installing a toilet Help

I've got my old toilet off and getting ready to install my new ultramax. I have the old toilet out and the existing flange looks to be in good shape and the top is just above finished floor (+1/16-1/8"), but in looking at the wax seal that they gave me, it doesn't have a funnel integrated into...
  2. jsnc

Toto skirted toilets and existing waterline location

I'll look for that information. Thanks. From looking at the drawings, if the toilet is 11 13/16" wide, that gives me about 5 3/8 to the edge of the skirt, which I don't think will give me enough room to turn the water on/off. I'll look and see if the others require less clearance. Thanks.
  3. jsnc

Toto skirted toilets and existing waterline location

We are planning to replace our old toilets and when I was taking measurements, discovered that the waterline is 6" from the existing toilet centerline and 4 1/2" above finished floor. We would like to install a skirted toilet, but when looking at the information on the Carlyle II for example...
  4. jsnc

Toto EcoNexus / Maris / 1.0 gpf Drake 2

Thanks for the replies. So, it sounds like I shouldn't really worry about any of the toto's being a disappointment. I'm trying to stay with the water sense toilets to qualify for a local water rebate and like the skirted look for cleaning, although I may think about replacing two of the lesser...
  5. jsnc

Toto EcoNexus / Maris / 1.0 gpf Drake 2

Hello, We are in process of replacing some of our old 3.7 gpf toilets with 1.28 gpf (or less) and have been looking at the EcoNexus and Maris (like the skirted styles for cleaning) and was wondering if anyone has had experiences with either of these. After talking to a few people in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks