Recent content by jokerswild

1. J

Help no plumber an the water is staying on

HA... Yes i was scrambling to get to the main cut off..Anyhow thanks for the help.. Nice forum too.
  2. J

Diverter water staying on problem

Sorry about the language. Thanks for your informative post.I didnt have the rubber seats in with the springs...Thanks again for the help..:)
  3. J

Thank you. This fixed my problem...I had the springs in there but not the rubber seats...Thanks again..:)
  4. J

Jumped into the shower to change a diverter from the faucet in the picture. I thought after I removed the screw from the clear ball that as long as the nozzle stayed down the water would stay off. Haha -- yeah! I'm a dumbass!!! I dont know what the heck i was thinking. When I unscrewed the...
  5. J

Diverter water staying on problem

Help !!! Jumped into the shower to change a diffuser from the faucet in the picture. I thought after I removed the screw from the clear ball that as long as the nozzle stayed down the water would stay off. Haha -- yeah! I'm a dumbass!!! I dont know what the heck i was thinking. When I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks