Recent content by johncall

1. johncall

Taylor Love, Internship at ATG, Lowe's Hardware web site

Congrats to your son. Looks like he is doing exactly what he needs to find a good job after graduation.
  2. johncall

TOTO Eco Drake 1.28 GPF Elongated Two Piece Toilet

I am a big fan of the double cyclone and CEFIONTECT found on the drake CST454CEFG. It is a solid performer. It may be advisable to stick with what you know and are familiar with despite the negatives you encountered with staining.
  3. johncall

Toilet won't stay unclogged

This could be the house I grew up in. One of the toilets on the second floor (a kohler ironically) clogged/plugged easily since the house was built. My dad who built the house, and did plumbing until he retired, said the pitch of the drain pipe was not enough but had no choice when he built...
  4. johncall

Shout out to Pfister

I called Pfister today to ask about compatible tub/shower faucets for my older Price Pfister 0x8 shower valves (which apparently are still in use). So after he tells me the models that are compatible (which is almost everything but thermostatic models) I mentioned that after shutting off the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks