Recent content by Johnbentwin

1. Johnbentwin

Concrete Pipe 90 bend flush with basement floor. How to connect new pipe?

I determined that it is a cleanout. Now I need to cap it. How do I do that? Do I put a piece of pvc and then cement around it and then put a dollar plug in the pvc? Thanks.
  2. Johnbentwin

How to cap the drain If it is impossible to determine if this is a drain or a cleanout without breaking the concrete, then how should I cap this? Can I put a pvc pipe 6" down and then fill the sides with mortar then cap with a dollar plug? What do you suggest? Thank you in advance.
  3. Johnbentwin

This is my house. It is a clean and smooth sweep not a straight 45. If it has a trap that would prevent me from using it as a drain correct? I hoped to use it for a laundry standpipe and utility sink or possibly just the utility sink. Is there an internal fernco coupler that can attach to...
  4. Johnbentwin

House built in 1920's. Kitchen on first floor has 2" iron pipe that goes straight into basement slab without a vent. (Will change this with a AAV) Half bath above the concrete drain in question has its own 4" cast iron stack. The vanity in this bathroom has its own galvanized iron pipe that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks