J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Read your post about 2% of people (large stools) who need stronger function than toto drake etc.
    My family has history of plugging toilets, so everyone learns to use a plunger (and my sister is good with a snake). so I suspect this applies to me. We installed in new home St. Thomas malibu toilets and were assured would be satisfied. should have known better, as had lived in apartment with what I now realize were flushmates. even they plugged sometimes. So my question.
    You mentioned caroma or flushmate. any guidance about flushmate toilets. on their site they say flushmate iv is quieter than prior pressure assist toilets and nearly as quiet as gravity fed low flow toilets (appears by their graph to be about 30% louder). Do you think that's correct? Are there any toilets with the flushmate IV that you think would be good choices?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks