Recent content by Jeepnjeff

1. Jeepnjeff

Well Pump Intermittent

Thanks for the info Craigpump. I am in Western CT. I sent you a separate conversation request.
  2. Jeepnjeff

Well Pump Intermittent

Thanks for the info guys. The current goes from 14 amps to zero. No gradual drop.
  3. Jeepnjeff

Well Pump Intermittent

No control box that I can see. It is a 2 wire pump. I don't think any wells have run dry in my area. It was at 9 gallons per minute when drilled in 2006 and recovery was tested by a home inspector in 2011 with no drop in quantity over a 45 minute test. Thanks
  4. Jeepnjeff

Well Pump Intermittent

Hi Everyone. We started getting a small amount of air coming out of the faucets a few days ago, particularly in the morning. Now for the past few days when we are using water for an extended period of time (showers, laundry) the water will completely stop and then start back up after anywhere...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks