Recent content by JasonS

1. JasonS

Rainsoft Q2 not drawing brine during cycle -- any suggestions?

Here is the diagram and parts list of the exact valve that I'm troubleshooting. Jason
  2. JasonS

Rainsoft Q2 not drawing brine during cycle -- any suggestions?

Hello! Are there any participants in this forum who are knowledgeable about Rainsoft Q2 systems anymore? I've replaced the O-rings on the piston and the system runs through a cycle in a mostly normal manner. The system fills the brine tank with water, but never draws water from the brine tank...
  3. JasonS

Where to order Fleck softener and resin question.

I'm anxious to hear how your experience has been with the purchase. I'm shopping right now and ran across your post when Googling to find a reputable company to order a Fleck 5600SXT unit from and one of the companies on my short list was the one you purchased from. I'm also in Michigan so I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks