Recent content by jamminjoe

1. jamminjoe

Adjusting wall plates - Moving switches & receptacle outward so wall plate looks good

Hi Everyone: Because of the random depth my electric boxes were installed behind the drywall I am having a very tough time getting my screwless decora style wall plates looking the same. The problems is that sometimes the switch is proud, sometimes flush, and sometimes behind the wall plate...
  2. jamminjoe

Fernco waxless toilet ring attached with silicone caulk?

The way I see it, the wax ring failed because the guys originally set my two down stairs toilets in the wrong rooms and when they switched them they just reuse the first set of wax rings. I suspected this the day that they were here doing the job, but I had so much more important plumbing...
  3. jamminjoe

Fernco waxless toilet ring attached with silicone caulk?

Hi Everyone: I've got three Toto Ultramax toilets that I bought from Terry in the summer of 2007 (These Ultramax toilets have exceeded all my expectations (thanks Terry!) and I need to replace the wax seal on all three due to the poor installations done by my so-called plumbing firm. I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks