Recent content by jammer

1. J

need help with water(tank, pump,switch) problem

Pitless, it is a 2 wire pump as rancher described. Thanks for all of your help, you all are great.
  2. J

Sounds exactly correct on the pump wiring Gary. So if this is correct, at least possibly, am I needing a well or possibly having it baled? Or am I just needing to make some calls and find out? Or any other possibilities?
  3. J

Rancher, I believe you would be correct with your wire assesment. I believe I was told last time it was changed that 2 of the three needed connected. As I stated in the original post once the pressure switch is thrown and I restart(with the switch). It will rise back up to pressure in steps...
  4. J

Sorry, forgot to answer. The guage is right under the switch and only 2 feet max from the pressure tank. Thanks again...All help is appreciated
  5. J

I have a three wire pump, from what I recall only two wires are connected( last time I changed it). I'm really sorry but what relay are you referring to? Is it in the pump? Yes, when I turn on the switch I mean the little handle on the side. I am hoping its not an overide. Especially when I...
  6. J

Sorry, yes the pump is turning off then a few minutes later back on. basically running at about 8-10psi increments. Sorry if I didnt give a better description.
  7. J

But isnt the gauge just a guide for me? It really doesnt do anything. Or is your point that once I change the gauge I may have adjustments to make Sorry, I'm just feeling kinda dense this morning..
  8. J

Hey guys, great site. I am having problems with my pump shutting off. I have a submersible pump. Heres what happens. You can wash dishes, flush the toilet, etc. You can even shower( not for 20 minutes, but a short shower). However if you try to wash clothes or run a bath the pressure switch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks