Recent content by gretchen

1. gretchen

American Standard Glenwall wall mount toilet and Yorkville review

Ok, after 2 months, and two bowls, installed glenwall today. No problem with install other than needing to remove bit of tile near base where old AS and new were not quite same. Used wax ring as special order Zorn didn't fit into fixture gutter. Turned on water and ....it just keeps on...
  2. gretchen

Wall Mounted Am Standard

I have a couple of 1960's Am Standard wall mounted toilets that just aren't up to the job of teens with limited fiber. I want to replace them but the only Am Standard ones I can find seem to be "pressure assisted" and I am concerned about the noise. Advice please. Do I need to stay with the...
  3. gretchen

Replacement Toilet Tank?

Thanks. This one is 1.6gpf/6lpf per the shard I have left. :(. So hopefully I can find a tank a bit easier. I appreciate your help.
  4. gretchen

Replacement Toilet Tank?

So during the World Cup game, I thought I would replace the old gasket on my kohler and flush mechanisms and be able to see replays and exciting stuff in the other room when they occurred And they did occur, (just not enough for US) But when looking away, my tank tipped over and EXPLODED. Way...
  5. gretchen

Busted my kohler tank during World Cup loss. Double bummer.

Busted my kohler tank during World Cup loss. Double bummer.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks