Recent content by Frankie81

1. Frankie81

Deposits in Shower

I live in a co-op so it is from a municipality. Any idea on how to at least get rid of the buildup?
  2. Frankie81

Deposits in Shower

Hello all, I have a relatively new bathroom shower, however I recently have these hard orange/white hard deposits on the tile and grout that remain moist even when the rest of the shower is dry. Does this have to do with hard water and how to I go about cleaning and getting rid of these?
  3. Frankie81

Shower Tile Deposit!

Hello all, I have a relatively new bathroom shower, however I recently have these hard orange/white hard deposits on the tile and grout that remain moist even when the rest of the shower is dry. How to I go about cleaning and getting rid of these?
  4. Frankie81

Pipe leaking when flushed on old fashioned toilet

Thank you Terry. I was going to try that but was just worried that for some reason the toilet spud is not perfectly aligned with where the bend would be which I think is what caused the problem to begin with.
  5. Frankie81

Thanks and here attached is the macro picture of exactly where it is leaking:
  6. Frankie81

Thanks dj2. It's a whole process with building codes here to replace bathroom appliances so I am going to do it all at once. But, the black washer should fix the issue even though the water is actually coming out on top of that where the bent pipe meets the threads?
  7. Frankie81

water leaking from pipe in toilet. spewing only when flushed. See attached picture. What are my options, knowing that in about 6 months I am renovating the entire bathroom?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks