Recent content by E_Chorn

1. E_Chorn

High Boiler Pressure

I got hosed by the company that changed out my indirect. I would rather not go back to them.
  2. E_Chorn

High Boiler Pressure

It's actually a cross connection (Watts 009) and a regulator (Watts 1156F) that are controlling the water entering into the system. I'm leaning more towards there being a leak somewhere in the system. After I turn off the supply, the system seems to lose water, and fills up with air. I'm really...
  3. E_Chorn

High Boiler Pressure

I shut the autofill off, and the pressure did come down a little bit. Is this pointing toward a leak in the system like Tom Sawyer indicated above? Also, I just had the indirect hot water tank replaced about 6 months ago. You think there may be a leak in the new tank?
  4. E_Chorn

High Boiler Pressure

I can't seem to get the pressure to drop... before I could get it to drop by releasing water through the PRV. Now it's staying consistent at above 30... any suggestions? Also; the tank was pressurized at 15 when I bought it. Checked on it now, and the pressure on the tank is sitting at around 26
  5. E_Chorn

High Boiler Pressure

Since I'm pretty new to the DIY'ing, I was hoping someone would be able to help me out... I have in-floor heating as my primary heating system, which also heats my DHW through an indirect. The boiler has been sitting around 33-35psi for the last little while, causing my PRV to release water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks