Recent content by DavidNY54

1. DavidNY54

Need Assitance Identifying Lav Faucet Part

Thank you for the great information. I appreciate your thoughtful response. I have some good news and bad news. Good news is that I got super lucky and found a pic of the item online. Bad news is that it is a high end item. (Never knew my bathroom was high end). My next question is does anyone...
  2. DavidNY54

Understood. Do they every stamp a model number anywhere that will help as well?
  3. DavidNY54

Thanks for the suggestion but there is no marking. Do you think it would be under the plate that covers the sink?
  4. DavidNY54

Our faucet in our bathroom broke. I need help identifying it to get a replacement part. It matches the bathtub and shower (which are separate) so we prefer to replace the broken item rather than replace the whole set. First step is to identify the manufacturer. See attached pics. Would accept...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks