Recent content by David_NC

1. D

Delta / Peerless Customer Service

I know most folks complain when customer service is bad, so I thought I should praise it when it's good. I purchased a pull-out sprayer faucet for a 'vacation' trailer a couple of states away. This was a clearance model (but new in box) from Lowe's for $29 down from $99. It has a lifetime...
  2. D

Can't remove old faucets - help?

How about cutting 'em off with a reciprocating saw between the knob and the wall? I would assume you're not planning on reusing them since this is a remodel and they're 40 years old.
  3. D

Oversized Shower Drain Needed?

Very true, but the supply lines are under pressure (obviously!). ;) I thought a 2" drain would be fine - a washing machine drains a lot of water very quickly through a 2" line and seems to do just fine. Thanks for the feedback guys. David
  4. D

Did you mean 3"? I'm already using 2". There is a possiblilty that I may end up with a standard hand-held shower on one control and three body heads on the other control. I know they make diverter valves for this purpose, but they use 3/4" lines and are much more expensive than two decent...
  5. D

Hello, I'm trying to finish up remodeling one of my bathrooms... after starting 7 years ago! The shower is the only thing remaining. It's a large shower and will have two controls and two heads. I read somewhere a while back that I would need a larger drain (3") for a shower with multiple...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks