Recent content by Danenetics

1. Danenetics

What do you think of this tile layout?

Thanks for all your opinions! Options are being discussed and hopefully a fix will be found. Regards, Dan
  2. Danenetics

Pic 1 give you a view of the tiny pieces at left front of fixture wall. Pic three shows the opposing wall, the right front of that wall is totally different than the fixture wall. I'm wondering why? Thanks, Dan
  3. Danenetics

hj, Thanks for taking the time to comment. I realize all the lines can cause grief. I just don't understand why a full tile at bottom and a sliver at top. Along with what Terry mentioned. Thanks, Dan
  4. Danenetics

Oops, wrong pic above, sorry.
  5. Danenetics

Terry, Thanks for your input!
  6. Danenetics

Speeder, Thanks for taking a thorough look. I have added one more pic of the overall. I think I covered most of your questions. Paid tile guy, "award winning". Not a steam shower. Said he was buttering, did not watch. Cement based. Not a fresh install. When I returned home from work I...
  7. Danenetics

The shelf width would have to stay the same. Interesting trim pieces, I need to check those out, thanks.
  8. Danenetics

Thanks for your viewpoint. I say it looks bad and not done in a professorial manner. I could be wrong, maybe it's just me. So I'm looking to hear what everyone from pros to homeowners think about it. I'm saying that the remodel of a functional but dated bathroom is based mainly on the visual...
  9. Danenetics

Jim, Thank you for your opinion. Please chime in on this folks, looking for many more responses. Best, Dan
  10. Danenetics

I thought when you do the layout for a tile job one of the main points is to avoid the tiny piece syndrome, am I right? What is your opinion of this work? Thanks in advance, Dan
  11. Danenetics

Reverse Osmosis Install

I installed all the hardware in the basement.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks