Recent content by cutter

1. cutter

Why Toto was not my choice

For what it's worth, we bought ours online about 9 years ago because we couldn't find any local dealers. Now there's one.
  2. cutter

TSU24A fill valve installation instructions?

Thank you, Terry! The contractor left me a basic two-page installation brochure, but I never got those instructions you posted. That's very helpful.
  3. cutter

Thanks for the reply. I've already tossed the old G-Max valve, so nothing to salvage there. Yes, this new one has a protruding screw slot on the top. Now that you mention that, it seems logical that that would be one way to adjust the height. Here's a pic. Not sure what that little black...
  4. cutter

I'm hoping someone can help with this (I'm sure simple) issue. Even though I do visit this site on occasion and bought a Toto Drake several years ago after learning about them here., I've never really had the need to search for an answer to a problem until now. So I just registered so I could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks