Recent content by clayton_Ross

1. C

Proper Pump For The Job

ya it am sure it for potable water, you can get dark green and black one to keep light out thay just cost more than the white ones it just like this one Tank 2 people in one house and 3 in the other both houses have two monohead stand up showers and one large soaking tub but both houses...
  2. C

Proper Pump For The Job

thanks Gary yes i put the door right next to the well and put a pully wheel on the trusses that makes it easy to pull the pump with my 4wheeler I already have the cistern, its a new 1500 gal black plastic tank it was not that pricey got a good deal $400 I really dont see how to do this...
  3. C

Proper Pump For The Job

thanks for the info on the pump selection i was really just looking for type to get i am not going to go with suredry, a Submersible Pump is the same type I have in the well. so I would just put one in the storage tank too. ok that seemed odd to me but thats what i will do. The SCV is for...
  4. C

Proper Pump For The Job

I have a second queston what is a plan for cistern maintenance? do i need to periodicly flush it out or add bleach ? and would a UV bulb mounted in the tank (like the ones used in food stuff tanks) be of any benefit? thanks
  5. C

Proper Pump For The Job

Hello, I am putting together a well house to run two houses 5 people total. Here is what I have so far, The well, it is 300 foot deep. It was 200 but I had it re-drilled deeper in hopes of increasing the flow, it did not acording to the driller. After about 15 feet of thick red clay and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks