Recent content by Chris_in_MA

1. Chris_in_MA

New Burnham MPO-IQ 115 slow to heat

So just figured I would give an update now that I have had some time to tinker and the cold weather is upon us. I settled the boiler in at 190 degrees with the differential set to 30 degrees which is the maximum. I have a 10 minute pre-purge setup but it only pre-purges for a couple minutes...
  2. Chris_in_MA

Thanks. The room above the garage while not currently being used is going to be our Master bedroom. We just haven't moved into it yet as we havent picked out furniture. Once we move into that room, the 2.5 ton unit will probably be the one I try leaving on, as that will cover our master...
  3. Chris_in_MA

Wow, that is a lot of information. I have talked to the guy that put the boiler in, the HVAC guy that did the mini splits and my oil guy and I never got anything more than vague answers. I really appreciate it. As to what I got, I have MXZ3C30NAHZ with MSZ-FH09NA (room over garage)...
  4. Chris_in_MA

Dana, Thank you for the help. I moved the temperature up to 200 degrees and the differential to 30 as you suggested and it definitely seems to be performing better. The last two mornings the recovery time has been about 50 minutes or so with both zones calling for heat. Amazing what a...
  5. Chris_in_MA

Dana, Thank you for getting back to me. Some additional info below and response to your questions. I have been reading around a lot so I included information I have seen requested in other threads so might be too much info. Let me know if you have any other questions. Additional Info...
  6. Chris_in_MA

Hello, I have read on the forum here a bit and it seems that the community has some really intelligent members so I was hoping maybe I could get some help. I had a new MPO-IQ 115 boiler installed recently to replace a 33yr old Burnham. I have always set the temp back about 8 degrees at night...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks