Recent content by Chris Williams

1. Chris Williams

Lightning & now no water - pump control box from hell replacement

Just sharing that the pump was bad, just swapped it out and will continue to use the new box.
  2. Chris Williams

Ok yes I could see the end terminals matched but the wire after that totally differently. The cap goes direct to L1 on the old one but though the relay on the other. So maybe it is just a direct swap but internally done differently. I am thinking my pump must be shot then. Doesn't look like the...
  3. Chris Williams

Hi everyone. We had some lightning storms and then no water. I checked and there is power at the control box but I just hear it buzzing but it may have always done that. Someone local said replace the Franklin control box 2801054915 first, there was a delta lightning suppressor on the box. which...
  4. Chris Williams

Looking for replacement for 3M Aquapure Iron/Managanese removal system

Hello for almost 20 years I Have kept this system going that CUNO Aquapure/3M made. These always seemed unique since they had the ability to bring up PH and remove some iron and managanese. They originally came with an air charger but it was never installed in my house and the system as always...
  5. Chris Williams

Replacing well tee - Problem to use a reducer on tank output

I do have very acidic water but thought brass should hold up longer than this. I am going to replace it with a stainless version. I have neutrailizers and other equipment but those are a few feet downstream from this
  6. Chris Williams

Thank you. Just like you said my exisiting tee has internal 1" threads and external 1.25" threads. I have a close nipple going inside using the 1" threads. The leak is between two of the external threads. So it's not leaking on any of the actual fitting. The threads must have been cut too...
  7. Chris Williams

So currently I have a brass tee that is all 1.25". I then use close nipples on both ends to go to the 1" that I have in the house. Sadly I am getting a weep through the fitting so I plan to replace it. Looks like a mfg defect. Not a huge deal but it's only been in for 3 years so it is a bummer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks