Recent content by chaucer642

1. chaucer642

What's going on in the bowl of my new Drake II?

Do you have any idea what those spots could be and how to get rid of them?
  2. chaucer642

Don't know whether you can see how tiny these spots are. They are, nonetheless, shouldn't be there. Right now I'm disappointed in Toto. I'm in the middle of exchanging my Washlet because it stopped operating on Energy Save.
  3. chaucer642

I will try to take a photo. I'm not used to the new toilets and couldn't empty the bowl to expose the spots. I used a sponge. I used Lysol toilet bowl cleaner which Toto had recommended. But I couldn't get the cleaner to adhere to the spots since there was water in the bowl.
  4. chaucer642

I had a new Drake II with CEFIONTECT installed a couple of months ago. When I went to clean it, I noticed a tiny dot that looked almost orange. Now I see two. (I am the only person who uses the toilet. It has never gotten really dirty. No ring. No stains. Just these two tiny dots which I'm trying...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks