Recent content by cbp

1. cbp

Toto Drake Ada....Sticky Porcelain bowl

I have calcium in my water supply here in Eastern WA.:( I've been using the Kaboom dispensers with some success.:) (Wife loves em!) In my Drake and a 40 year old toilet. Along with regular cleaning with CLR Bathroom and Kitchen cleaner. I'm going to try the Cleaner with Teflon too.
  2. cbp

Thanks Terry; Since we are retired we want to stay with the ADA if possible. Any suggestion as to coatings or ? It is a minor annoyance but the Drake far exceeds our operational expectations. I want to check out that CEFIONTECT elongated unit.... I've have a couple Ideas that might...
  3. cbp

Several months ago I purchased and installed a Drake ADA. We enjoy it so much we wish to put another in our Guest bath. One lil problem seems the porcelain in the bowl appears to be sticky and wash down is not always as clean as expected. I read somewhere I should order the Drake with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks