Recent content by BT1911

1. BT1911

2 stations not working on my Rainbird system

Here's the photos. Sorry for the quality. The solenoid on the top is the one I removed. The one on the bottom is the new Home Depot one: This is how it's wired. One lead going to the red com and the other going to the two white ones.
  2. BT1911

Sorry for the delay. I'll have to get pics later on this evening. As to the valves, they're buried in the dirt. Only the solenoid and the wires are exposed. I'll have to dig them up to find out what they are. The solenoids that I bought were the "universal" ones from Home Depot. A...
  3. BT1911

Thanks. Everything seems to be intact but still no go. One last question before I call the sprinkler guy...Does it matter which solenoid to use as a replacement; e.g. brand specific? I picked up two from Home Depot that don't look like the kind that I swapped with albeit the threads were the...
  4. BT1911

Will do! Can you tell me what this "zone field wiring" is? When the system was installed, the installer didn't leave a schematic.
  5. BT1911

1st post here. Seems to be a very smart crowd! Hoping to get some advice on fixing my 11 station system. I picked up two yellow lab pups whose idea of chew toys were the valve covers in the back yard and the wiring from the solenoids on top of the valves. I checked the system and noticed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks