Recent content by BRIAN1172

1. B

Garage Heater Vent?

Yes it is powered thats why I hope I do not need the stack, but if I do I do just curious if I have options
  2. B

Garage Heater Vent?

Vent Yes it is powered thats why I hope I do not need the stack, but if I do I do just curious if I have options
  3. B

Garage Heater Vent?

I have a gas garage heater and I am trying to figure out the venting before I call someone to hook it up. I have a new house and do not want the "ugly smoke stack" sticking out the side of my house. It has a blower for the venting can i vent it out the back wall to a dryer type vent on the...
  4. B

Venting Garage Heater?

I Am Just Looking For What Is On The Outside Of The House I Understand That Everything From The Heater To That Point Will Be Proper Venting Pipe.
  5. B

Venting Garage Heater?

More Info. Please I AM JUST LOOKING FOR WHAT IS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING FROM THE HEATER TO THAT POINT WILL BE PROPER VENTING PIPE.
  6. B

Venting Garage Heater?

I have a gas garage heater and I am trying to figure out the venting before I call someone to hook it up. I have a new house and do not want the "ugly smoke stack" sticking out the side of my house. It has a blower for the venting can i vent it out the back wall to a dryer type vent on the...