Recent content by BPGOG

1. BPGOG

Requesting review of mechanical vents for new 2nd floor bathroom - with photos

Thanks Terry for the note. The shower AAV goes up 42" into the new wall I built as shown in early thumbnail photo. Yes, sink cabinet has P trap into vertical pipe with AAV on top. thanks!
  2. BPGOG

Thanks for taking a look. I reconfigured the shower drain so it goes right to the AAV vent pipe, then turns a 180 and flows into the 3" toilet drain. Photos from yesterday's install
  3. BPGOG

photos showing vanity into toilet drain, then shower into 3", with additional mechanical vent between shower P trap and 3" main drain.
  4. BPGOG

I am trying to add a second bathroom to my house without adding a vent through the roof. The 1 and only existing bath on other corner of house has a vent through roof. I want to connect to drains in basement, so have shower, toilet, sink, joining together in 3" drain, then dropping vertically...
  5. BPGOG

Help tee in shower and DVW pipe. Photo schematic attached

Hi All, Renovating house.. Tore out all cast iron pipe including 4" waste stack. Replacing with 3" drains and a 2" PVC DWV stack. Looking for help where DWV needs to tie into drain. Can it be between toilet and shower? Or does it need to be most upstream above the bath sink? Also, trying...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks