Recent content by BillyBlueJeans

1. BillyBlueJeans

Hex wrench for Leak faucet

Hi Guys, New update I was able to open our faucet with a correct size of hex wrench the next problem is our faucet is no where near the setup with the video I posted above. I tried removing all the screw and things that I could remove but the "cartridge" cannot be pulled. Not sure if I had to...
  2. BillyBlueJeans

Sorry not sure what SAE is. Guys any idea guys what manufacturer my faucet is? If nobody knows its ok, I think ill just buy different hex wrench size in the store
  3. BillyBlueJeans

I already tried all the hex wrench I got, but half of them are too big and others are too small to make contact. I am not sure is the hex wrench used in faucet standards?
  4. BillyBlueJeans

Hi Guys, I need your help because I am currently fixing our leak faucet. I found a youtube video on how to fix it but in the video his faucet is a different brand(I think). I already took out the logo(Hot/Cold) but it has some hex screw inside it that I cannot remove, I already tried all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks