Recent content by Ben VanH

1. Ben VanH

Kitchen Faucet sprayer not working

Thanks Smooky - I had contacted Danze before and they said it's not there's. I did look through the illustrated Parts list previously too and it looks like it would be in the main vertical above where the cartridge goes. I was determined to get that untwisted and end up scratching that shaft...
  2. Ben VanH

Bathtub spout removal broke piping at the wall....

Hello all - thanks for the advice - I went to Ace and picked up an internal pipe wrench at 1/2". It gripped a little but ended up slipping as the nipple there was just to thin from what it had used to be. I was pretty determined to get the bugger out so I hammered it down as much as I could...
  3. Ben VanH

Bathtub spout removal broke piping at the wall....

Hello - I was working on putting a new faucet/downspout on the bathtub and while removing the old spout the pipe from the wall just broke off (not clean). I've read through any related posts and one thought would be to use an inside pipe wrench but I'm not sure this is threaded. The house was...
  4. Ben VanH

Here is a look at it. I might need to take the unit out again and get to the root of where the hot and cold water in and the stem down from the unit for the sprayer connect to the main faucet.....
  5. Ben VanH

hj, so it has to be closer to the spout outlet (A) in the below labeled picture? A being the spout, B & C being the straight areas I was referring to, and D being the location of the cartridge.
  6. Ben VanH

Ok - I'm going to see if I can check the two straight (directly above cartridge area and then the spout) areas above the cartridge to see if they can be removed and it possibly in there.
  7. Ben VanH

Hello - I have a kitchen faucet sprayer which is not working at all. I've taken it apart piece by piece and still can't find the issue. I'm guessing it might be the diverter but I'm not able to find that piece. I'll add some pictured below of the faucet, sprayer, under the sink view of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks