Recent content by AnotherIsaac

1. AnotherIsaac

Leaking toilet - with new flapper and flush valve

The leak is happening below the level of the flapper by about 0.5 inches.
  2. AnotherIsaac

Yes, the tank was completely dry. Like, completely. No puddle. The porcelain wasn't damp. It was dry. There are 5 holes in the bottom of the tank. There is the supply line, the flush valve and 3 (often 2 in many tanks) bolt holes to secure the tank to the base. A leak around all but the flush...
  3. AnotherIsaac

Yes, there is slack in the chain at rest. Yes, I replaced everything. I removed the tank from the bowl. I removed the flush valve and overflow tube (one piece). I removed the gasket below the tank, along with the washer and nut. I removed and replaced the gasket that fits around the base of the...
  4. AnotherIsaac

I got a Kohler two piece (Highline?) toilet that I recently noticed was running. I replaced the flapper (Korky). I replaced the whole flush valve assembly (I thought I ordered a Kohler OEM part but I got Flushmaster). The second replacement included a new washer and new gaskets both below the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks