Worth getting washlet-ready Drake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bob_True

Reaction score
Thanks to the advice on this forum, I've decided to get a couple of the Toto Drakes, most likely the CST776 or 786. However, I've run into 2 questions I can't find answers to:

First, it seems that the 786 is identical to the 776 but with a more transitional styled tank. Is there any functional difference to that tank? Is it just an aesthetic difference?

Second, I'm considering adding the Toto Washlet at a later date. So I could order the bowl with the washlet-ready hole. However, is that hole going to be visible if I don't get the Washlet? I mean, would it look bad without a washlet on there? And is the hole worth it, if it's just hiding a power cable?

Thanks!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
The hole is hidden under the washlet or if you buy a Toto seat made to cover it.

SS124#01

In my opinion, yes, buy the bowl with the washlet ready hole.

Both bowls are the same and the tanks have a cosmetic difference. Both utilize the Tornado flush, so don't park your mobile home in your bathroom.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks