Won`t build pressure...

Users who are viewing this thread

hammy233

Reaction score
Hello....just tonight I noticed my pump running continuously at 30psi, I turned off the switch, waited a couple of secs, turned switch back on and it built pressure back up to 50psi cutout,experimented a couple of times, ran water in sink until switch cut in same thing, we also hooked up a new washing machine tonight, a front load type, is this the culprit? I have a Jet Pump in my basement, and Wellxtrol 202Pro, a dug well, 18ft to water with 12ft of water. :(

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
I don't know if there is nothing wrong now or if there is.... When a jet pump won't build pressure, it is sucking air or there is blockage in the jet or something is sucked up against the inlet screen preventing water to get into the foot valve.

If it builds 50 psi and shuts off, then it's wroking now but it maigh have the problem again.

Gary
Quality Water Associates

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks