Wirsbo pipe on Rehau fitting?

Users who are viewing this thread

pex4me

Reaction score
I have a house with THREE different kinds of pex in it - Sioux Chief (in floor basement & garage), Rehau (in floor), and Wirsbo (potable water). Crazy, I know. It's a long story that I won't bore you with.

I have the Uponor expander tool and the Sioux Chief crimp tool, but don't have the Rehau tools and would prefer to not have to buy that too.

Questions:
1. Can I use the Uponor expansion tool on Rehau pipe - the tool looks remarkably similar to the Rehau version.
2. Can I use Wirsbo propex expansion rings with Rehau pipe?
3. Can I use Wirsbo tube and expansion rings on Rehau fittings?
4. Are there any direct conversion fittings to go from Sioux Chief pex to Wirsbo or do I need to go to Sioux Chief to copper, copper to Wirsbo?

Any and all thoughts most appreciated. If a particular solution might leak down the road, I'd rather not do it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks