Wiring a taco zvc404

Users who are viewing this thread

gas696

Reaction score
I have just finished installing a four zone infloor radiant heat syaytem. I have tried wiring the control box but the sysytem does not work. I am using a taco zvc404 control box with four honeywell t8400b two wire thermostats, four, four wire a4024f 24v actuators with end switch, and a taco oor ifc cast iron pump.
The questions i have are the thermostats have two wires does it matter which color go to which terminal in the control box? The actuators have two yellow and two red wires, what color wires go where in the zone terminals 1 2 3 4?? And the pump where do you hook it up at? It looks like the pump has two low voltage wire and two 120 vac wires which color wire goes where?

Thank you for your help in this matter.

George

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks