Who is Joe Tedesco?

Users who are viewing this thread

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
how to recover recent threads too

the following is one method I know to get recently deleted information back. It is a manual method working for individual threads or subjects or usernames.

Using the advanced search feature in Google (or I guess any search engine), type in
1. a user name,
2. a keyword or two, that will limit the search to electrical subjects
3. the website name (Google has a field for that so you don't write the web site name in to the general search field, instead you go to that field saying "only return results from the site or domain _________________")

An example of the three elements
-- "Bob NH" (later, try again using jadnashua)
-- breaker or panel or wiring
-- return results from the site or domain terrylove.com

this produces 1,650 and 3,400 results with each of the two usernames above. Too many, because of overlap (both people posted in the same thread) and because some of these threads are in the Remodel Forum or another.

Then, to get a thread (all of it), click on Google's cached version. This will only be valid for a few more days (weeks?), as Google updates its cache all the time.

Copy and paste.

-
David

p.s. Retrieved in Google's cache (Google picked it up on June 14th)

Subject line: Joe Tedesco, Moderator of this Electrical Forum
Body: I will Moderate this forum, and will not permit any messages that are not in the best interests of electrical safety.

Up until now many of the previous answers may have been given to those without the necessary knowledge, experience, and understanding related to being a qualified person.

I will appreciate your cooperation.

Please complete your profile, N/A is of no value, we will need to know who you are and if you are a qualified person.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
geniescience said:
Subject line: Joe Tedesco, Moderator of this Electrical Forum
Body: I will Moderate this forum, and will not permit any messages that are not in the best interests of electrical safety.

Up until now many of the previous answers may have been given to those without the necessary knowledge, experience, and understanding related to being a qualified person.

I will appreciate your cooperation.

Please complete your profile, N/A is of no value, we will need to know who you are and if you are a qualified person.

"Heil Hitler!"

Attachments

• Hitler Chimp.jpg
    Hitler Chimp.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,061
Last edited:

HughJazz

Reaction score
New here to the forum although I have visted Terry's site many times before and read Terry's "Gates Mansion story" quite a while back (read it if you haven't), just discovered the forum.

Thought I'd start in this forum because I know Joe Tedesco and have been the victim of his name calling and personal attacks. Sorry to hear about what happened (he did it before at the JLC forum) and hopefully this gets around before someone else falls victim to his childish behavior.

Pewterpower

Reaction score
Dayum..... I don't come to the elect forum much (but when I do, I always get my answers) so I missed this whole thing. In fact I was searching for something electrical and couldn't get any hits! That's when I discovered Joe Tedesco.
Just for giggles I googled him....... the guy seems to be somewhat of an institution. He's all over the place. I even found an obituary in the NY Times, but alas, it was someone else.
He is active in many different forums boards, and several look exactly like this one (same colors and everything) which explains his knowledge of how the board works. What a shame to have been attacked by this guy...

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Someone commented to me that maybe old Joe deleted his own posts.

No,

Joe never made any posts.

He deleted what other people had written.

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Interesting, I saw this today when Terry's comments brought it to the top...

I have met Joe Tedesco!

Years ago I was sent by my employer at the time to one of his National Technology Transfer, Inc courses. It was nice to be out of the shop for a few days but I can't say that the course was anything great. Typical BS where the instructor lays on his credentials real heavy but gererally gives the impression of being a Pompous A$$. Course content weak and watered down with a high fear factor... Lots of time wasted on stupid pictures of electrical violations rather than the subject matter of the course... Anybody that doesn't know that an end of an extension cord mounted in a detergent bottle floating in a swimming pool is unsafe probably should be cut out of the herd and driven over a cliff... Darwin was right!

Pity my employer paid about a G-Note to send me... They could have just put it in my check it would have been a better use...

Cass, You were right! Joe Tedesco is a little short in stature. I'm average height and when I was standing next to him talking I was looking downward...

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Point of mention.
I don't know Joe from a hole in the wall, despite being from his state.
It was mentioned that another banned member knows Joe from a site I know the banned member from (I think)...Joe isn't a member of that site, not to my knowledge.

I'm also curious as to how the conclusion is that it was Joe that deleted all the info...did he log in under his own name?
Did he have moderator priviledges and abuse them?

I'll be clear, it's reprehensible what was done, even criminal...but I'd hate to think that someone entirely different hacked a site and he gets the blame.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Grumpy, here is your answer: The guy admitted it himself after the fact, and after offering some reasons why he did it, he then said he didn't know or understand how bad it was for him to have done it. A form of apology.

david

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Grumpy, here is your answer: The guy admitted it himself after the fact, and after offering some reasons why he did it, he then said he didn't know or understand how bad it was for him to have done it. A form of apology.

david

What were his reasons?

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Paranoid Schizophrenia with Delusions of Grandueur?:confused:

No.....that's me. Well, that's what they said when I was banned from little house on the prairie forums. I just was trying to prove that there was a soup ladle being used inappropriately from the community well, possibly causing others to get sick, and little johnnie would never wash his hands after picking his nose.

See? I had a right to stand up for the unprotected!

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Joe was given Mod. privileges under false pretences...He then deleted the entire electrical section while Terry was not on.

His reason was because he doesn't think anyone should tell anyone how to do anything electrical and he thinks it is his God given job to destroy any forum he can get on that does.

Last edited:

Djackson593

Reaction score
Joe's still at it

I have been watching another thread on electriciantalk and things got ugly there with Joe as well. The moderator shut it down and deleted a bunch of stuff. It looks like he is getting lambasted for going to Iraq for Kellog Brown and Root. People are accusing him of taking blood money. It looks like he can't take the heat. If you are going to dance with the devil, be prepared to pay the band.

One of the people in the battle link to this forum. so I joined.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
It looks like he is getting lambasted for going to Iraq for Kellog Brown and Root. .

That's very interesting in light of the fact that a few DOZEN soldiers have been electrucuted...yes DEAD .......by faulty electrical systems installed int barracks and support buildings. Electrocuted in the showers, etc. The electrical work was done at GREAT taxpayer cost by unscrupulous contractors after quick big bucks. Way to go, Joe!

Djackson593

Reaction score
That's very interesting in light of the fact that a few DOZEN soldiers have been electrucuted...yes DEAD .......by faulty electrical systems installed int barracks and support buildings. Electrocuted in the showers, etc. The electrical work was done at GREAT taxpayer cost by unscrupulous contractors after quick big bucks. Way to go, Joe!

the biggest unscrupulous contractor is KBR. we all know about the electrocutions. they have been going on since 2003. KBR has always known about that. what makes now any different than say five years ago.

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
FWIW, I consulted an attorney about who each person's posts really belong to.
He said that even if you copyright your posts it's not all that clear.

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
How so, and explain the reasoning why you did just that.

I wanted to delete my posts from a forum on which I ultimately decided that I wasn't welcome. I got the runaround and my posts stayed.

So, I wondered if I had any legal recourse. You'd be surprised how things change when you make a credible threat. So I e-mailed a disgruntled engineer that I once worked with who became a patent attorney.

I find out it's very easy to do some things: get a credit card, get a cell phone, post messages, buy a car.
It's not so easy to undo those things; all of a sudden the same people who signed you up are not smiling anymore, and they no longer "comprendo inglés."

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks